INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROLS
Cooper is a full-service electrical and instrumentation construction company, specializing in providing world-class process instrumentation expertise. We have extensive project experience in multiple industries such as chemical processing, pharmaceutical, water treatment plants, pulp and paper, textiles, and power generation throughout the Carolinas and Virginia.
Our team members are proven problem solvers with many years of experience in design, specification, purchasing, calibration, installation, start-up, and repair of all types of electronic instrumentation and process systems hardware. Cooper is committed to keeping our personnel informed and certified (ISA) in the latest instrumentation technology to service your needs in an ever-expanding world of instrumentation technology.
With the combined resources of electrical and instrument expertise, Cooper offers you a comprehensive, turnkey solution and our areas of expertise include:
- cGMP Instrumentation Systems – Process and BAS
- Cleanroom Installations –Pharma and Electronics
- Hazardous Location Installations
- Super Checks – P&ID’s, Loop Sheets, Vendor Drawings, Instrument Index
- Instrument Verification and Procurement
- Bench and Field Calibrations and Documentation per cGMP Protocols
- Instrument Wiring, Terminations, Loop Testing
- Instrument Tubing – Stainless and Copper
- Control Panel Fabrication in our Raleigh,NC UL Panel Shop
- DCS and PLC Control Wiring
- Foundation Fieldbus Wiring
- Stainless and PVC Coated Conduit
- Hazard Alarm and Control Systems
- Startup Assistance
INSTRUMENTATION REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
Our technicians can repair and recondition your instruments and systems on-site or in our repair shop and provide emergency services to get you back up and running quickly. Our teams efficiently deploy our technology solutions to diagnose problems and make repairs quickly and cost-effectively.
We also provide long-term maintenance crews as an alternative to costly permanent employees on your staff, as well as temporary technicians for plant shutdowns, vacations, sickness, leaves, and other emergencies.